The best anti-stress phrases
The best phrases to relax!
20 views · 14-01-2021Best phrases , Advises
Are you suffering from stress lately? Here we bring you the best phrases ... to relax!
Why do we have stress?
We go from one place to another frantically. We are concerned about many things: work, health, the current situation, family ... At the end inevitably moments of stress and overwhelm come.
Sometimes even when we are in a calm time, it is when anxiety visit us and we fall. It even causes different real physical symptoms such as tachycardia, sweating, nerves or depression. Even the hardest metals are stressed sometimes .
What can we do?
If you've gotten to the point of having serious symptoms, by all means see your doctor for the best advice on what to do to overcome the bump. Overcome is possible.
To know more you have, why not, available books on the subject. You know, in the books is the knowledge:
And here we leave you the best phrases for overcoming stressful situations.
The best quotes about stress
- Fear can keep us awake all night, but faith is a good pillow (Philip Gulley)
- Adopting the right attitude can turn negative stress into positive (Hans Selye)
- All the suffering, stress and addiction come from not realizing that you are already what you are looking for (Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimation of it, and this has the power to be revoked at any time (Marcus Aurelius)
- In times of stress, be bold and courageous (Horacio)
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize that you haven't fallen asleep yet
- If you ask me what is the most important key to longevity, I would have to say that it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if they don't ask me, I'd still have to say it (George Burns)
- Real difficulties can be overcome, only imaginary ones are invincible (Theodore N. Vail)
- Much of the stress people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what I started (David Allen)
- The best weapon against stress is our ability to choose between one thought and another (William James)
- What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens (Thaddeus Golas)
- In times of great stress or adversity, it is always better to keep busy, to discharge your anger and energy into something positive (Lee Iacocca)
- There is no point worrying about things you have no control over, and if you are in control, you can do something about it instead of worrying (Stanley C. Allyn)
The best books on stress
Reading is one of the best habits there is. Speaking of stress, reading reduces it considerably. And on top of that, if you choose books related to the subject, then what you take away and what you will learn ...
Come and take a look in our store at the anti-stress books or books section.Best phrases , Advises